Our Mission and Vision
Our mission is to bring people into a personal relationship with
Jesus Christ and to help them to become His fully devoted followers.
Reno Assembly is an exciting Pentecostal church purposing to
equip the family for ministry through Charismatic preaching,
teaching, and worship in a loving caring fellowship.
What We Believe at Reno Assembly Of God!!
The Bible is our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice.
This Statement of Fundamental Truths is intended simply
as a basis of fellowship among us (i.e., that we all speak the
same thing, 1 Corinthians 1:10; Acts 2:42). The phraseology
employed in this statement is not inspired or contended
for, but the truth set forth is held to be essential to a full-gospel
ministry. No claim is made that it contains all biblical truth,
only that it covers our need as to these fundamental doctrines.
1. We believe the Scriptures are inspired by God.
2. We believe there is One True God revealed in three persons.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. We believe man willingly fell into sin – ushering in evil and death, both
physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. We believe every person can be restored to fellowship with God through
accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness and salvation.
6. We believe in Water Baptism by immersion after salvation, and Holy
Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death
for our salvation.
7. We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience
following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and
8. We believe the initial evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is
speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost.
9. We believe sanctification initially occurs at Salvation, but is also a
progressive lifelong process.
10. We believe the church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost
11. We believe a divinely called and Biblically ordained leadership ministry
serves the church.
12. We believe divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today
and is provided for in Christ's atonement.
13. We believe in the Blessed Hope - when Jesus raptures his church prior
to his return to Earth.
14. We believe in the millennial reign of Christ when Jesus returns with
his saints at his second coming and begins his rule over earth for
15. We believe in a final judgment for those who have rejected Christ.
16. We believe in a new heavens and a new earth that Christ is preparing
for all people who have accepted Him.